Delightful Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie Recipe
- 4-8 ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana
- 8-12+ ounces of liquid (water, almond milk, coconut milk, etc.)
- 1-2 scoops of Pumpkin Spice SuperFood Protein Mix
- Optional: 1 or more scoops of P3-Paleo Pumpkin Seed Protein or P4-Peak Performance Plant Protein (Pumpkin Spice flavor)
- Optional: Additional fruit or a few ounces of oats/granola
- Combine the following ingredients in a blender:
- Ice cubes
- Frozen banana
- Liquid (water, almond milk, coconut milk, etc.)
- Pumpkin Spice SuperFood Protein Mix (adjust based on meal preference)
- Optional: P3-Paleo Pumpkin Seed Protein or P4-Peak Performance Plant Protein (Pumpkin Spice flavor)
- Optional: Add more fruit or oats/granola for increased carbohydrates
- Blend the mixture for 30-60 seconds. You may need to pulse the blender a few times to ensure smooth blending.
- If desired thickness is reached, adjust by using less or more liquid as preferred.
- Your luscious pumpkin spice smoothie is ready to be enjoyed!
Note: Customize the thickness of the smoothie according to your liking by adjusting the liquid content.
Make the World’s Most Super-Nutritious & Delicious High-Protein, Nutrient-Dense Smoothies!
Healthy Shakes / Smoothies:
You can incorporate one or more of the MyBodySymphony.com products: Superfood Protein Mix, Superfood Macaroon Mix, P3-Paleo Pumpkin Seed Protein, P4-Peak Performance Plant Protein, Pumpkin Seed Oil, etc. into just about any of the following recipes although most were originally developed using just Superfood Protein Mix. There are literally hundreds of variations!
- To make Smoothies a blender is usually used although we have a number of people that prefer to simply mix it with a spoon or shaker bottle to keep all of the chunks intact;
- We generally use between 1/3 – 1/2 cup of mix (1/3 c for a single serving (a substantial snack) or 1/2 cup (for a meal) to 6-12+ ounces of liquid;
- Add 4-8 ice cubes;
- To boost protein further, add a scoop of P3 or P4 (P3-Paleo Pumpkin Seed Protein; P4-Peak Performance Plant Protein); you can also or alternately add a scoop of Superfood Macaroon Mix which provides quality protein and healthy fats;
- Optionally add some frozen fruit (1/2 – 1 banana, or 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries or strawberries for example) and;
- Blend for 30-45 seconds.
- Liquid options include: water, almond, coconut, or regular milk or any combination of them as you prefer.
Combine the following in a blender:
- 4-6 ice cubes;
- 8-12+ oz. of the liquid of your choice (almond or coconut mild recommended);
- 1-2 scoops of Superfood Protein + Complete Meal Mix (hereafter referred to as SFM);
- Blend and enjoy!
- Adding a serving of frozen fruit will really take it up a notch (our favorites are frozen bananas, strawberries, mango, mixed berries, and/or pineapple);
- If you’d like to increase the protein content, add a scoop of either P3 or P4;
- Want to add some protein and healthy fats? Add a scoop of Superfood Macaroon Mix;
- Want to add more EFAs? Add a tablespoon or two of Pumpkin Seed Oil.
My ultimate (daily) Smoothie:
Combine the following in a blender:
- 5-6 ice cubes;
- 1/2 – 1 frozen banana;
- 8-12+ oz. of almond or coconut milk (I use unsweetened vanilla);
- Add 1-2 scoops of Superfood Protein + Complete Meal Mix (Coconut Almond is my favorite);
- Add 1 scoop of Superfood Macaroon Mix (hereafter referred to as Mac Mix; I like both the coconut almond and chocolate and tend to alternate them);
- Add 1 scoop of Peak Performance Plant Protein (hereafter referred to as P4);
- Plus a tablespoon of Pumpkin Seed Oil (hereafter referred to as PSO) and blend.
- It tastes great just like this and you can vary the flavor based on the flavor(s) of each product you use. Or you can use either the Unflavored-Unsweetened, or Unflavored-Naturally Sweetened Mix and add flavor elements as desired.