NEW Light Therapy Hat PADS!
“I just got this in as a test. It’s Great!”, Dr. Max MacCloud, DO, ND, PhD, aka “Nutrition Ninja Doc”.
Zips into a hat that treats scalp and hair (although also penetrates the scull and has positive effects on the brain).
When unzipped it folds out to three connected pads as shown that can be applied to multiple areas (waist, abdomen, shoulder, hip, low back, knee, etc.).
The light therapy hat that we’ve been carrying is $699 (with an MSRP of $999) and can realistically only be used on the head. This is half the price at only $349, so it’s an amazing value and much more versatile!
Light Therapy aka PhotoBioModulation: *These are not claims, they are simply what the research shows. There are over 5,000 studies documenting the many benefits of light therapy, however, the FDA restricts what we can say about it and this device. In other countries, this type of device is used to help a number of health challenges including:
- Increase hair growth
- Stimulate brain function & energy
- Enhance circulation
- Stimulates collagen production and tissue healing and regeneration
- Reduces inflammation & pain
- Enhance neurotransmitter production
- Mobilizes fat stores that can then be more easily burned with exercise
- Modulate blood pressure
- Modulate blood fats (cholesterol &/or triglycerides)
- Modulate blood sugar
- Modulate blood viscosity and stickiness that can lead to strokes, heart attacks, etc. For pain relief, sports injuries, wound healing, joint pain, fractures, arthritis, and all kinds of body aches and pains.
- Light therapy is non-invasive and has no known negative side effects
- Studies show a 90+% positive therapeutic effect.
- This is a perfect household physiotherapy device, it is small in size, has an intelligent design, is easy to operate, convenient to use.
- When zipped up, it can be used on the head, over a shoulder, elbow, hand, knee, ankle, or foot.
- Unzipped it is a large T-shaped pad that can be used over any larger body surface such as the low back, hip, or abdomen.
- 1 X Light Therapy pad system
- 1 X Power Cord And Plug
- 1 X English User Manual
What clinical results have been reported using this light therapy device?
Treatment Results after 30mins demonstrate reduced red blood cell stickiness and clumping under darkfield or phase microscopy of live blood samples.
After 1 ~ 3 months treatment:
Significant reductions of the following symptoms: Headache, dizziness, chest tightness, shortness of breath, palpitations, drowsiness, insomnia, numbness, memory loss, as well as other symptoms improve or disappear. Noticeable improvement in hair follicles ‘reactivating.’ Improved mental energy and focus.
After 3 months treatment:
Blood test results show improved blood flow, blood viscosity, cholesterol, triglyceride, low density lipoprotein or other indicators move back to normal. Further improvements of hair regrowth and thickening.
After 6 months and beyond (long term treatment):
Improvements in numerous diabetic markers, especially in type 2 diabetics. There appears to be improved pancreas function. Long-term use is believed to help prevent various cardiovascular and cerebrovascular incidents, stroke, sudden death & hemiplegia.
* No claims are being made, these are just examples of clinical observations and anecdotal reports from users.
The laser / Light Therapy pad uses 650nm low-level lights, which provides light stimulation the area applied. Depending on the peripheral circulation in that area, the light that penetrates to the blood is absorbed by the circulating cells (mainly RBCs), and passed on to the tissues where it stimulates protein synthesis, helps to clean blood vessel waste, improve oxygen-carrying capacity of red blood cells, accelerates blood circulation & overall metabolism, reduces high blood viscosity, blood sugar, blood fat, and blood pressure.
Through the irradiation of low-intensity light generated, it can convert optical energy into biological internal energy to regulate the internal environment of the body, reduce blood viscosity, enhance the deformability of erythrocyte and oxygen carrying capacity, improving micro-circulation, activate of various enzymes, and stimulate the adrenal cortex function, so that the glucocorticoids are increased when needed to handle stress; it reduces the of synthesis of cholesterol lipoprotein in the liver, accelerating the dissolution of triglyceride, to speed up the decomposition of lipoproteins.
Additionally, the increased blood circulation in the skull will translate into increased oxygen availability to the mitochondria in the brain and therefore improved brain function.
Light therapy also increases the activity of fibroblasts, which helps to speed and optimize wound healing and improves the oxygen utilization in the tissue. Due to its anti-inflammatory effects, the laser pad also can be used very successfully in dermatology.