Healthy Carrot Banana Brownie Recipe
Add and mix the following in a large mixing bowl:
- 2-3+ cups of SuperFood Protein Mix &/or Superfood Macaroon Mix (adjust based on desired servings)
- Choose from various flavors of Superfood Protein Mix for different outcomes in taste and texture.
- Select from four versions of Superfood Macaroon Mix for unique flavor and texture.
- Optional: Add 1 or more scoops of P3-Paleo Pumpkin Seed Protein or P4-Peak Performance Plant Protein for additional protein
- Optional: For added rise, include 1 tablespoon of Baking Powder per cup of SFM used; mix before adding other ingredients
- 2-3 shredded carrots (use one per cup of mix as a guideline)
- 2-3 finely chopped, mashed, or blended bananas (use one per cup of mix as a guideline)
- Optional for enhanced texture: ¼ cup of oats per cup of mix used (note: oats are not Paleo)
- Mix SuperFood Protein Mix and/or Superfood Macaroon Mix in the large mixing bowl.
- If using Baking Powder, add it to the mix and combine thoroughly.
- Add shredded carrots and chopped bananas to the mix.
- If desired, include oats for enhanced texture.
- Mix the ingredients well; aim for a thick batter consistency similar to cake mix.
- Add water sparingly. Bananas and carrots might provide enough moisture. Add water a few ounces at a time, allowing absorption.
- In most cases, between 1-2 cups of water should suffice.
- Mix the batter thoroughly.
- Consistency should resemble a relatively thick batter; refer to preparation videos on the website.
- If needed, add a small amount of water (1-3 ounces). It’s easier to add water than to remove excess. Start with a few ounces to avoid overwatering.
- Avoid adding too much water, as it can hinder achieving the desired thickness.
- Place batter on a cookie or baking sheet and follow the general baking directions as outlined.
Remember, gradual water addition ensures the right consistency. Enjoy your delicious Carrot Banana Brownies!
Experiment with variations and additional ingredients to suit your taste and nutritional preferences. Starting with a favorite combo and exploring different options can lead to delightful treats.
How To Make Nutritious, Delicious & Healthy Brownies and Blondies
Brownies & Blondies: Make the World’s Most Super-Nutritious & Delicious High-Protein, Nutrient-Dense Brownies & Blondies!
A Blondie is basically the same thing as a brownie but made as a flavor other than chocolate (i.e., without cacao) so it will be lighter in color than a Brownie (hence a Blondie). There are several recipe variations below to make Peanut butter, Butterscotch, Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread, Coconut Almond, Salted-Caramel, and Vanilla Blondies.
- To make brownies or blondies you will simply spread the mix out into one large mass making it approximately 1.5 ??? 2 inches thick
- Alternately you can use something like the Slice Solutions or Perfect Brownie bake pans
- You can dehydrate or bake them (some even keep them raw by placing them in the freezer to set up)
- If dehydrating, we recommend 118 degrees. It will take 3-5+ hours depending on how moist or dry you prefer them to be
- If baking, we recommend approx. 300 degrees (lower will work as well and we do prefer it when time isn’t a concern; if you’d prefer a lower baking temperature, simply increase the baking time to suit the texture you’d like your finished bars to be)
- Estimated baking time for brownies & blondies at 300 degrees is approx. 15-20 minutes
- Once finished dehydrating or baking, simply allow them to cool for at least 20 minutes
- Slice them into whatever size bars you’d like
- Wrap them or place them in seal-tight / Tupperware style containers for future consumption
- Refrigeration will keep them viable for about a week and a half whereas freezing will keep them fresh and edible for many months (although you’ll likely eat them long before that)